Tax super movie
Published on 5 August 2022
- Tax, Super
- Do you use roads?
- Do you need a doctor?
- Do you go to school?
- These are all made possible thanks to TAX!
- Type here
- So, what is tax?
- $500 billion each year!
- Tax is when you get a little bit of you hard
earned cash and give it to the government.
Since everyone who earns income has to pay tax,
the Australian government ends up with around
- So what does the government do with all this money?
- Well, the government uses this
money to fund things that are
necessary for a fully functioning
- This is Mandy. She’s going to help us
learn about super. She used to work at
the Australian Taxation Office.
- When you're old and retired, have you ever though about how you would live without the support of making your own money?
- Super is like
a little bank that you
put a bit of your
every time you work.
- So, by the time you
you have enough
- Mandy has finished her job.
She hopes this short introduction
will explain the use of tax, super
and how it relates to YOU.